Code of Professional Conduct
All staff, coaches, trainers, employees and associates of Get Real About Business Ltd have agreed to follow the Code of Professional Conduct (The Code). Alleged breaches of The Code will be fully investigated by Get Real About Business.
All employees, trainers and associates of Get Real About Business agree to:
- Conduct themselves with the highest levels of integrity, accountability, responsibility and impartiality, avoiding conflicts of interests.
- Represent true levels of qualifications, experience and membership of professional bodies honestly, and also (to the best of their knowledge) the skills, qualifications and experience of any third party to whom they refer any clients.
- Recommend different coaches, trainers or resources when these will be more appropriate to the client’s needs.
- Only practice within the limits of my competency and to my highest possible standards; updating my skills and knowledge on a continuous basis.
- Represent interventions as an option and at no time as a certain solution for any given problem.
- Make no claims or implications of outcomes that cannot be demonstrated or guaranteed.
- Act as ambassador for coaching, mentoring and training so that it is presented as a professional and effective approach which can help individuals and organisations.
- Promote the purposes and activities of coaching, mentoring and training to a wider audience.
- Respect the absolute rights of the client’s confidentiality except as expressly permitted by the client or potential client in writing, or as required by law.
- Respect the variety of different styles of coaching, mentoring and training.
- Ensure that clients’ expectations and the basis on which they will be met, are understood by both parties and that contractual arrangements are not changed without appropriate discussion.
- Treat all clients and potential clients with absolute dignity, confidentiality and respect as free and individual people.
- Maintain the good reputation for the coaching and training profession in general and Praxis4 in particular.
- Respect all copyrights, agreements, work, intellectual property and trademarks and comply with all laws covering such areas.
- Make a copy of this Code freely available to clients if they request it.